Air Parts & Supply Company (APSCO) specializes in the distribution of aircraft ignition and fuel control parts for turbine engines.
The BG Service Company Ignition Products
As a Factory Authorized Distributor for The BG Service Company, APSCO provides aftermarket turbine leads for GE, Pratt &
Whitney, Westinghouse, Allison. . . Ground Applications. BG is a leading designer and manufacturer of cable assemblies and
connecting devices for gas turbine engines.
BG ignition products have been world-renowned for over 75 years and have a well-established reputation for providing the exceptional reliability so necessary in today's industrial-oilfield applications. BG products are manufactured with exceptional care to extremely precise tolerances to assure maximum consistency in performance and long-term reliability.
Turbine Igniter & Control Leads
GE, Pratt & Whitney, Westinghouse, Allison, etc. Ground Applications
- All ARP670 typ "M" terminals available. Type "F" terminals can be custom designed upon request. Brazed or swaged conduit construction.
- 100 psi pressure testing available for brazed conduits. Electric contacts available in standard spring type or exotic materials (tungsten, berylium-copper, etc.).
- Standard insulation materials are alumina ceramic and premium electrical grade Teflon®.
- Reconditioning services and spare part kits for BG turbine leads are available. Contact APSCO for more info.
- See the BG Part Number Interchange Guide for standard models or contact APSCO for custom design.